Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My dull, dull life.

My life is so incredibly dull nowadays. I mean, nothing's wrong, but at the same time nothing too terribly interesting has been happening to me lately. No movies I wanna see, no games I wanna play, nothing truly exciting.

I suppose the year's starting to wind down; leaves are changing colors, temperatures are dropping, and everything and it's mother has pumpkin in it. It's fall, probably the most uninteresting season ever.

But I do have things to look forward to; A Halloween party's coming up, which gives me a perfect excuse to dress up as Batman (yes, I'M BATMAAAANN!!), Cloud Atlas comes out next week, and I might be going to Six Flags this weekend!

I suppose I'm just in a small dull spot in my life. I'll get out of it soon enough, I'm certain!

BACK TO WASTING SPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment