Sunday, October 7, 2012

Movie night with friends

I learned something last night. You can never watch a movie with friends. All you'll do is talk and screw around, and you won't pay any attention to the movie. Not that that's a bad thing, though!

I went to my friend Emma's house last night, along with a few friends, to consume food, jump in a bouncy castle, and watch The Avengers.
The bouncy castle was basically a game of tackle or be tackled. But hey, that's always fun! After that and then some S'mores, we went back inside to "watch" the Avengers. All we did almost the entire movie was chat and screw around, but I didn't mind!
And then Erin decided that it would be FREAKIN HILARIOUS to take my phone and put photographs of herself on facebook. And set a picture of herself as my phone's wallpaper. And then change my Skype profile picture to herself. Love you too Erin!

Well, it's sunday, which means absolutely nothing interesting will happen. I have to volunteer at KEEN today, which will either be boring or exhausting, one of the two!

So long, fellow peoples!

1 comment: