Friday, September 28, 2012

Sleep

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN' SLEEEEEEEEEPY TODAY

I have no idea how or why I'm this tired today. I went to sleep around 10, which is normal for me. Usually I'm grumpy until I get to school, and then I'm fine. But today I'm so rediculously tired I could fall asleep right here in the computer lab.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bn

I think I almost did just now.

And it sucks, because I got a homecoming game to go to tonight, and I sincerely hope I'm not as grumpy then as I am now.

Ugh, at least I have homecoming to look forward to this weekend.

Well until next time my friends... I'LL SEEEYAAHHH!! *vanishes

No comments:

Post a Comment